Friday, February 27, 2009

We Made It

We made it to Odessa at about 10:00 last night. I want to again, thankyou all for the TON of help you gave us in packing & cleaning. We sooo would not have been able to do it & get out in time without you all. Without your help in packing & cleaning, & meals & support! I think we set a record in moving out of the house in a week!!! THANKYOU so much!!! We are going to miss you all so very much too. We loved Allen! It has been my most favorite ward! I will try to keep up with my blog & facebook & hopefully you all will do the same!

10 comments:

LA Law said...

Glad you made it. Good luck getting settled.

Jules said...

I am so glad it went smoothly and can't believe it happened so quickly!!! Keep us posted!

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mansell Six said...

I know exactly how you feel...we have been gone for 6 months now, and I still miss Allen!! Good Luck with everything!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Welcome home! Hope you are getting settled in.

Angela Jamison said...

I can't believe that you guys are gone from Allen. I will admit it makes me sad. I'm happy for your family. It's always nice to go home. I will never forgot the wonderful times we had together as families. You guys are the best......we love and miss you guys tons!!!!!

Ben and Jessica said...

Holy smokes!! I had no idea you were even moving!! I guess that's what happens when you stay away from the blogs for too long! Wowza! Well congrats on the new job and good luck in Odessa! We'll miss you guys!

Mary said...

We sure hope everything goes well in getting yourselves settled in Odessa. How are the girls liking there new schools? We're so excited about David's new job. Any news on the house in Allen? Give the girls a big hug. Just think, a whole new market for you and your business!!! That's exciting. Love, M

Angela Jamison said...

Laurel....where are you????? Are you still there.....

Angela Jamison said...

Laurel...if you don't update your blog, I'm going to have to kick your butt!!!!