Monday, October 27, 2008

Woo Hoo! I still look 18 years old!

My mom came up for the 2nd weekend in a row. Last weekend, she & my Papa Fanning came to visit & to go see the BYU game (which was not a good game at all...BYU got killed!). We had a blast visiting with them & playing games/watching movies/shopping. Then, this past weekend, my mom flew up for our friends wedding. The daughter (Rhea Canfield) of my mom's best friend (Sherry Canfield), got married. She had the most gorgeous wedding ever! It was so beautiful. I was holding it together until I looked over at her brothers & saw them tearing up, then I completely lost it too. We grew up with these guys. Joey (her brother) was my first boyfriend in the 3rd grade...and my first kiss (as much as a 3rd grader even knows how to kiss).....I know...I know...3rd grade...Yikes... Anyway...It was great to see them all again. The youngest brother Skyler even thought that I looked 18 years old & actually got up & left the table when I told him that I was 34 and had 4 kids. Oh Well....atleast he thought I looked 18 & that is what counts! I was totally thrilled the rest of the night! Woo Hoo! Thanks Skyler!!!
It was a short trip with my mom but we had a fun day of shopping & talking! Thanks mom! Love you!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree with Skyler laurel. I think you look just like you did in high school. Not fair!
Steph

Jules said...

How fun! I wish I looked 18! Bald and chubby doesn't help my cause. :) Wow a kiss in 3rd grade! I'm impressed!

BTW I am glad I didn't have to watch that game live. It was too painful! :)

Brenda said...

Yeah! A new post! I agree with him! I found my first grey hair last month! No fair!!!!

Mansell Six said...

You do look younger!! I think it is because you are way to skinny to be in your mid thirties!! You need to faten up girl!