Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ABC Tag

A Attached or Single? Attached
B Best Friend? David
C Cake or Pie? Neither...give me fruit!
D Day of Choice? Saturday
E Essential Item? family
F Favorite Color? Blue
G Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H Hometown? Odessa, TX
I Indulgence? SLEEP!!! & Reading The Twilight Series
J January or July? January, unless it's snowing
K Kids? Yes, 4 of them.
L Life is not complete with out? Family
M Marriage Date? April 23,
N # of Brothers and Sistas? 2 Bro & 1 Sis
O Oranges or Apples? Both!
P Phobias? Bees & Fast driving cars
Q Quotes? "The greatest work you will ever do, will be within the walls of your own home." or something like that.
R Reasons to Smile? Family
S Season of Choice? Spring, because the weather is great!
T Tag some Peeps? Dani...Angela...Rachel....
U Unknown Fact About Me? ???
"V Vegetable? Sugar Snap Peas
W Worst Habits? Biting my nails
X X-Ray or Ultrasound? I would say ultrasound, but then that means I'm pregnant. However, if it's x-ray, then something is probably broken. Sooo, I guess the better option is Ultrasound.
Y Your favorite food? Chick-Fil-A or Angela's artichoke dip
Z Zodiac Sign? Gemini

3 comments:

Dani's Blog said...

You are a dork!!! LOL I love ya though... I did not see any pictures of the shirts!!!

Mary McDonald said...

Yeah, you did the tag! I totally want Angela's artichoke dip recipe...it was sooooo good!

I tagged you again...LOL ;-P

Jules said...

How are you??? I found you through Stacey's blog. Your girls are getting sooo big and are beautiful! We miss TX so much and hope to end up there again.