Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bread, Bread & More Bread..

So...I recently dusted off the old bread maker that David & I have had for years & have been making Bread almost every night. I wish the machine would make enough for us to eat for atleast a couple of days but my family tends to eat it all up on the same day...so I just end up having to make more the next day. I also am going to try a sourdough using a bread starter. We will see how that works.
Other than this...I have been crafting alot, working on home made Christmas gifts, making cards, Reading the Twilight series for the 5th time & listening to them on my mp3 player. Anxiously awaiting Saturday when I can get the newest book "Breaking Dawn". We have been hitting the pool every other day so as I won't get too burnt & so on the days we go, I don't tend to spend as much money :)
Nursery (our church calling) is going well. I just love the little kiddos, they are so cute at that age.

1 comment:

Mary McDonald said...

So when are you going to bring me some of that yummy bread? I LOVE bread! :-)

I didn't know you love David Archuleta as much as me!!!! He is so awesome and I love his version of "Think of Me." I actually had that song on my blog last month. When I came to your blog and heard it, I was like 'Oh my gosh.'

Anyway, I'll see ya around church...